Financial Coaching for Prospects
of Fee-Only Financial Advisors
Close More Business & Help More People Achieve Success
We are here to help you:
Convert More Prospects
Overcome Client Concerns
Increase Your Income
A 10-20% Failure-to-Close Rate
Is Normal — and Avoidable
As a fee-only financial advisor, you may:
• Face a certain percentage of potential clients who procrastinate on moving forward
• Feel like you lack some essential skill to convert these unconvinced prospects
• Frustrated that even initially enthusiastic prospects don’t move forward and you don’t know why
It shouldn’t be so difficult to get people to take action that is in their best interest. We help you motivate them to move ahead.
Work with More People to Achieve Their Financial Goals
Our goal is to help you:
You don’t have to figure out how to convert procrastinators.
Increase your income
Enjoy more happy clients and more revenue.
Love your career
Gain the satisfaction of helping new clients implement their plans.
It’s Hard to Motivate Procrastinators into Action
- We draw on our training and experience to overcome prospects’ concerns and close the sale.
- Our founder, Jim Ludwick, CFP®, became the first known owner of an hourly, fee-only financial planning firm to actually sell the firm based on recurring income.
- Using his experiences in real estate, life insurance, and trust department investment sales training, Jim successfully uncovers why certain prospects procrastinate and coaches them to take action.
We Help Empower Procrastinators
At Procrastination Junction, founder and owner Jim Ludwick, CFP®, draws on 30 years of training and experience to help coach financial planning prospects off the fence. On your behalf, Jim helps your prospects unblock whatever is keeping them from moving forward. The result? You enjoy significantly higher success in helping people achieve their financial goals.
Jim is a financial coach, author, and public speaker helping fee-only financial advisors close more business. A CFP® professional since 2000 and a 20-plus-year NAPFA and Garrett Planning Network member, Jim understands the frustration when prospects fail to move forward. He now uses his experience to coach prospects who are on the fence and have a hard time making financial decisions.
When you refer prospects to Procrastination Junction, Jim schedules a 30-minute consultation with them. He listens to them about their situation and experiences, then talks them through their thought processes. He no longer gives regulated financial advice and refers those needs back to you.
Jim helps prospects uncover the roadblocks to their financial success and motivate them to move forward with you. By referring your procrastinators, you can:
- Finally understand why your prospect was balking
- Close more business
- Increase your revenue
- Enjoy more referrals from now-satisfied clients
- Gain back your time to focus on other things
- Increase your career satisfaction
How to Work With Us
Our goal is to help you:
Call to discuss prospects who fail to move ahead.
Refer them for coaching off the fence.
Receive the prospects back to move ahead.
Are We a Match?
You want to partner with a coach whose expertise is working with people who don’t move forward. We may be a good fit if you:
- Are a fee-only financial advisor frustrated by prospects who fail to take action
- Ready to close more business and help more people attain financial success
- Want to focus on other things than following up with prospects who procrastinate
Take the First Step — Schedule a Call!
Are you ready to stop experiencing a 10-20% failure-to-close rate? Take the first step to enjoying significantly higher success in helping more people achieve their financial goals. Schedule an introductory call today.
Read the Book! Don’t Miss This Road: Financial Independence — Overcome Procrastination
Get founder Jim Ludwick’s insights into procrastination in this book written for people like your prospects. Buy it on Amazon today.