Sales Skills Coaching for
Fee-Only Financial Advisors
Close More Business & Help More People Achieve Success
“8 Weeks to Free Fridays” enrolling next class beginning July 9, 2024
We are here to help you:
Convert More Prospects
Overcome Client Concerns
Increase Your Income
A 10-20% Failure-to-Close Rate
Is Normal — and Avoidable
As a fee-only financial advisor, you may:
• Face a certain percentage of potential clients who procrastinate on moving forward
• Feel like you lack some essential skill to convert these unconvinced prospects
• Frustrated that even initially enthusiastic prospects don’t move forward and you don’t know why
It shouldn’t be so difficult to get people to take action that is in their best interest. We help you motivate them to move ahead.
Work with More People to Achieve Their Financial Goals
Our goal is to help you:
You don’t have to figure out how to convert procrastinators.
Increase your income
Enjoy more happy clients and more revenue.
Love your career
Gain the satisfaction of helping new clients implement their plans.
It’s Hard to Motivate Procrastinators into Action
- We draw on our training and experience to overcome prospects’ concerns and close the sale.
- Our founder, Jim Ludwick, CFP®, became the first known owner of an hourly, fee-only financial planning firm to actually sell the firm based on recurring income.
- Using his experiences in real estate, life insurance, and trust department investment sales training programs, Jim has developed skills to uncover why certain prospects procrastinate and motivate them to take action. He is also keen on the prevention of procrastination.
We Empower You to Eliminate Procrastinators
At Procrastination Junction, founder and owner Jim Ludwick, CFP®, draws on 30 years of training and experience to coach financial planning prospects off the fence. Jim provides coaching and training to improve your sales skills so that you can unblock whatever is keeping prospects and clients from moving forward. The result? You enjoy significantly higher success in helping people achieve their financial goals.
Jim is a financial coach, author, and public speaker helping fee-only financial advisors close more business. A CFP® professional since 2000 and a 20-plus-year NAPFA and Garrett Planning Network member, Jim understands the frustration when prospects fail to move forward. He now uses his experience to coach prospects who are on the fence and have a hard time making financial decisions.
When you want to speak with Jim, schedule a 15-minute free consultation. He will listen to your situation, past experiences, and future concerns. Jim no longer gives regulated financial advice and refers those questions to former colleagues.
Jim’s coaching and training help you uncover the roadblocks to prospect and client financial success. We help you motivate them to move forward with you. Working with Jim provides tools and techniques to:
- Finally understand why your prospect is balking
- Close more business
- Increase your revenue
- Enjoy more referrals from now-satisfied clients
- Gain back your time to focus on other things
- Increase your career satisfaction
How to Work With Us
Our goal is to help you:
Call to discuss your situation and needs.
Engage our skills training services.
Use our private Q&A platform to gain insight from Jim and other members.
Are We a Match?
You want to partner with a coach whose expertise is working with people who don’t move forward. We may be a good fit if you:
- Are a fee-only financial advisor frustrated by prospects who fail to take action?
- Ready to close more business and help more people attain financial success?
- Want to focus on other things than following up with prospects who procrastinate?
Take the First Step — Schedule a Call!
Are you ready to stop experiencing a 10-20% failure-to-close rate? Take the first step to enjoying significantly higher success in helping more people achieve their financial goals. Schedule an introductory call today.
Read the Book! Don’t Miss This Road: Financial Independence — Overcome Procrastination
Get founder Jim Ludwick’s insights into procrastination in this book written for people like your prospects. Buy it on Amazon today.